- A free and confidential telephone serve for young people, where the staff are especially trained to listen to your problems and give you advice on what to do next.
- Telephone number: 0800 1111
The Children’s Commissioner
- Their job is to ensure that you are getting the high standard of care and support that you deserve.
- Telephone number: 0800 528 0731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Children’s Rights Director
- Number: 0300 123 1231
Independent Reviewing Officer
- Your independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) is also able to listen to you and help you say things that you may not feel able to. Your supervising social worker will be happy to put you in touch with your IRO.
- In care or a care leaver? Looking for help and advice?
- Number: 020 7017 8901 between 10:30am-3pm Monday to Friday
- Email: email@example.com
- It’s totally confidential and there’s also lots of information on their website
- Number: 0800 77 66 00
- Website: talktofrank.com
- They want to ensure all children in care feel safe and supported
- They can help you get your voice heard if you feel that nobody is listening to your problems
- Number: 0808 800 5792
- Website: voiveyp.org