Job Reference – 093
- Zero Hour contracts available
- Salary: £17 per hour
- Closing date: Until further notice
- Interview Date: TBC
Fair Ways is looking for School Teachers, to work on a non-guaranteed hour basis, as we are looking to expand our provision. We need School Teachers to help us to maintain a high standard of education to all of our students in our school in Swanwick for Children with emotional and behavioural difficulties
Fair Ways is an expanding, dynamic charity that is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and education of children, young people and families and we expect ALL staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will;
- Support the Head of School and Deputy with the curriculum structure and implementation of Teaching and Learning strategies to enhance the learning outcomes for its students.
- Write a report for each student on their individual subjects by the required deadline in order to complete their end of term reports, or at such time one is reasonably required by another professional.
- Perform the role of allocated Tutor for an individual child/children and carry out the necessary tasks that this role entails – including liaising with parents/ carers and attending meetings.
They should hold QTS/QTLS or a PGCE, and have the ability to proactively engage with young people, staff, managers and members of the public ensuring professional boundaries are maintained. As part of the role, the successful applicant would also be able to pick up shifts across the rest of the company including both Residential and Post 16 provisions. Applicants must have a full driving licence and have access to use of a car. All staff will undergo DBS checks at the enhanced level.
Benefits and Rewards
Fair Ways places importance on valuing staff and recognising the key role staff play in the organisation that’s why we
- Offer intensive in house Induction training prior to starting in your role. Our training department also offers a wide range of accredited courses from Level 2 Awards to Level 5 Diplomas in Health and Social Care, Children and Young People, Counselling, Health Care, and Assessing.
- Offer access to legal, financial and personal advice.
- After a year’s employment, staff can benefit from a health scheme including discounts for restaurants, optical/dental discount and childcare vouchers.
- Offer discounted gym memberships.
Working for Fair Ways will provide you with an opportunity to seek discount on products and local services as well as auto-enrolment into our Pension scheme.
Interested in the vacancy? We encourage a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all communities.
and ask for the Recruitment Team or email Recruitment@fairways.co