Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
The Level 3 Certificate is for you if you’re working in or looking to work in assessing vocational achievement. It provides underpinning knowledge regarding the assessment process and once complete you’ll qualify as an Assessor of vocational qualifications.
- To gain an knowledge of the principles and practices of assessment.
- To be able to demonstrate the ability to assess occupational competence, skills knowledge and understanding.
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
- Assess occupational competence in the work environment
- Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
To achieve the Level 3 Certificate you will be assessed on the following –
- Evidence of your knowledge and understanding as well as well your practical competence in the real working environment.
- Knowledge through assignments and professional discussion.
- Your performance through observations.
- Attendance is required for professional discussions to take place.
- Portfolio (made up of your knowledge and performance evidence)
Duration: 6-9 Months.