Reference – 352
- Hours: 37.5
- Salary: Band D
- Closing date: 25th August 2017
- Interview dates: TBA
Fair Ways is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Team Administrator to join the Quality, Safety and Culture Team. This is a new role and therefore an exciting opportunity for someone to come on-board and make a difference.
Fair Ways is an expanding, dynamic charity that strongly believes in providing opportunities for people to meet their full potential. Fair Ways is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families and we expect ALL staff to share this commitment.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Working collaboratively with the strategic development lead to attend meetings and produce detailed planning documents to support the progress and tracking of development plans throughout the organisation.
- Communicating updates between the Board of Directors and Heads of Department when required, with guidance from the strategic development lead.
- Keeping an up to date record of all meetings, committee and panel terms of reference within the organisation and arranging annual reviews of these.
- Working on specific projects for the Quality, Safety and Culture team as and when directed, ensuring discretion and confidentiality are maintained at all times
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in an administration role, which will have included organising and taking minutes of meetings. You will possess an excellent working knowledge of MS Office and have a flexible approach to tasks and be resilient under pressure. In addition, we need a team player, someone who is able to organise their workload and that of others, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Applicants must have a full driving licence and have access to the use of a car. All staff will undergo DBS checks at the enhanced level, the cost of which will be met by the company.
Fair Ways places importance on valuing staff and recognising the key role staff play in the organisation that’s why we
- Offer intensive in house Induction training prior to starting in your role. Our training department also offers a wide range of accredited courses from Level 2 Awards to Level 5 Diplomas in Health and Social Care, Children and Young People, Counselling, Health Care, and Assessing.
- Offer access to legal, financial and personal advice.
- After a year’s employment, staff can benefit from a health scheme including discounts for restaurants, optical/dental discount and childcare vouchers.
- Offer discounted gym memberships.
Working for Fair Ways will provide you with an opportunity to seek discount on products and local services and well as auto-enrolment into our Pension scheme.
Interested in the vacancy? We encourage a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all communities.