Job Reference – 538
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week –“Happy to talk Flexible Working”
- Salary: Band F/H: £19,271 – £33,850 per annum depending on experience/qualifications
- Closing date: 17th March 2019
Additional benefits: Health cash plan scheme; Pension Scheme; Staff Discounts; Childcare vouchers; Employee Assistance Programme (EAP); Great training and development opportunities.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for an organisation that was voted the 3rd best not-for-profit organisation in the UK by the Sunday Times?
Would you like the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable children?
If you have answered yes to the above, then keep reading!
The ethos of Fair Ways is to provide a continuum of care, offering specialist interventions for children and families at the high end of the spectrum of need. By retaining well paid, well trained and well supported staff we believe that we can develop in to one of the leading providers of childcare services.
We are looking for a motivated, energetic and conscientious Therapeutic Learning Practitioner or Teacher to join our Education service in our Swanwick school supporting pupils with social, emotional and behavioural needs. The successful candidate will have a passion about Special Educational Needs and have taught sport at all academic levels including Entry and GCSE.
The successful candidate will be required to;
- Deliver lessons and support the needs of the school on a day to day basis.
- Teach pupils on a 1:1 basis with some small group work delivering science for a variety of attainment levels from entry level to GCSE/Functional Skills.
- Plan schemes of work and carryout assessments to evidence pupil’s progress.
- Monitor the welfare of pupils and adhere to all safeguarding procedures promoted by the school.
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience in supporting children with social, emotional and behavioural needs within an educational environment. In addition to your teaching experience, ideally you will hold a QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification. You should be enthusiastic and committed in supporting children with certain needs, whilst having the knowledge and experience of the Sport Curriculum. All applicants must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to the use of a car. All staff will undergo DBS checks at the enhanced level. The disclosure cost will be met by Fair Ways.
Interested in the vacancy? We encourage a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all communities.