Job Reference 434
- Hours: Full Time (37.5 p/week)
- Salary: Band J £36,743 – £40,958 per annum
- Closing date: 3rd June 2018
- Interview dates: TBC
Are you a Health Care Professional with a Nursing or Social Work degree and tons of experience? Look no further, your dream job has landed!
This is a new position to Fair Ways after the successful opening of our Therapeutic Hub based in Fareham, Hampshire. The Hub opened in April this year and follows a ‘trauma informed care’ approach to offer evidence based assessments and interventions to Fair Way’s children and young people and their support networks. We are a creative and forward thinking team who are passionate about systemic approaches to ensure the most vulnerable group of children and young people have their needs appropriately met.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Leanne Gelder, Nurse Consultant on 07548 227697 or Leanne.email@example.com
Fair Ways is an expanding, dynamic charity that strongly believes in providing opportunities for people to meet their full potential. Fair Ways is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families and we expect ALL staff to share this commitment. We have recently been awarded Third Best Not-for-Profit Organisation to Work For in the Sunday Times Awards.
We are looking for a Senior Mental Health Practitioner to show us their capabilities in the following;
- Undertaking clinical assessments, formulations and interventions in Fair Ways therapeutic hub.
- Providing evidence based psychological interventions to young people in Fair Ways Residential Services, Post 16, Foster Care and Athelstan Place.
- Overseeing and implementing support systems for staff to ensure effective use of the debrief process and reflective practice.
Our ideal candidate will hold a professional Health or Social Care qualification to degree level and to be registered through RNMH (Registered Nurse Mental Health), RNLD (Registered Nurse Learning Difficulties), NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) or HCPC. This individual will have recognised training in additional psychological interventions such as CBT, DBT, DDP and NVR. They will be able to communicate effectively both verbally and non-verbally and be able to build safe boundaried relationships effectively with service users, colleagues and external parties. Applicants must have a full driving licence and have access to use of a car. Successful candidates will be required to provide an enhanced Disclosure. The disclosure cost will be met by Fair Ways.
Fair Ways places importance on valuing staff and recognising the key role staff play in the organisation that’s why we
- Offer intensive in house Induction training prior to starting in your role. Our training department also offers a wide range of accredited courses from Level 2 Awards to Level 5 Diplomas in Health and Social Care, Children and Young People, Counselling, Health Care, and Assessing.
- Offer access to legal, financial and personal advice.
- Have an active employee committee.
- After a year’s employment, staff can benefit from a health scheme including discounts for restaurants, optical/dental discount and childcare vouchers.
- Offer discounted gym memberships.
Working for Fair Ways will provide you with an opportunity to seek discount on products and local services as well as auto-enrolment into our Pension scheme.
Interested in the vacancy? We encourage a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all communities.
and ask for the Recruitment Team or email Recruitment@fairways.co