Job Reference – 519
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week –“happy to talk flexible working”
- Salary: Band H: £28,000 – £33,850 per annum
- Closing date: 24th February 2019
Additional benefits: Health cash plan scheme; Pension Scheme; Staff Discounts; Childcare vouchers; Employee Assistance Programme (EAP); Great training and development opportunities.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for an organisation that was voted the 3rd best not-for-profit organisation in the UK by the Sunday Times?
Would you like the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable children?
If you have answered yes to the above, then keep reading!
Fair Ways is looking for an energetic, motivated and conscientious Science Teacher to join our Education Service in one of our Schools based in Swanwick, Hampshire. The school supports pupils with social, emotional and behavioural needs.
Fair Ways is an expanding, dynamic charity that strongly believes in providing opportunities for people to meet their full potential. Fair Ways is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families and we expect ALL staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to;
- Deliver lessons and support the needs of the school on a day to day basis.
- Teach pupils on a 1:1 basis with some small group work delivering science for a variety of attainment levels from entry level to GCSE/Functional Skills.
- Plan schemes of work and carry out assessments to evidence pupil’s progress.
- Monitor the welfare of pupils and adhere to all safeguarding procedures promoted by the school.
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience in supporting children with social, emotional and behavioural needs within an educational environment. In addition to your experience, you will also need to hold a QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification. You should be enthusiastic and committed in supporting children with certain needs, whilst having the knowledge and experience of the Science Syllabus. All applicants must hold a full UK driving licence and own their own car. All staff will undergo DBS checks at the enhanced level. The disclosure cost will be met by Fair Ways.
Interested in the vacancy? We encourage a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all communities.