Job Reference – 498
- Hours: Part Time (10 per week) Term Time only
- Salary: Band B £8.53 – £8.97 p/hour
Additional benefits: Health cash plan scheme; Pension Scheme; Staff Discounts; Childcare vouchers; Employee Assistance Programme (EAP); Great development opportunities.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for an organisation that was voted the 3rd best not-for-profit organisation in the UK by the Sunday Times?
If you have answered yes to the above questions, Fair Ways and this role is the perfect opportunity for you.
Fair Ways is an expanding, dynamic charity that strongly believes in providing opportunities for people to meet their full potential. Fair Ways is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families and we expect ALL staff to share this commitment.
The schools are now looking to bring the role of School Cleaner, in-house.
Our ideal candidates will show us their ability to;
- Carry out a range of cleaning duties within a specific area in line with agreed procedures and standards.
- To safely use chemicals and cleaning materials following Health & Safety guidelines, including the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- To operate cleaning equipment and machinery following Health & Safety guidelines and to use approved cleaning materials in accordance with manufacturers printed instructions and COSHH Regulations.
- To take the initiative to perform cleaning and tidying tasks which require attention as part of maintaining overall high standards.
We are looking for candidates who have previous experience of cleaning, ideally in an education setting. We need you to be organised, reliable, self- motivated and hold high standards of cleanliness. You will need to be able to meet the physical demands of the role, have pride in what you do and also show initiative. Applicants must have a full driving licence and have access to use of a car. Successful candidates will be required to provide an enhanced Disclosure (DBS). This disclosure cost will be met by Fair Ways.
At Fair Ways we aim to make a difference through passionate care, support and education. We have worked hard to create a culture where we say what we say we will do, when we said we would do it; we are inclusive, open minded and treat each other with respect; we focus on learning, not blaming; and we are open, honest and have integrity.
Interested in the vacancy? We encourage a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all communities.
and ask for the Recruitment Team or email Recruitment@fairways.co
- Closing Date: 20th January 2019
- Interview Dates: TBC