Job Reference – 600
- Hours: Part-Time (20 p/week)
- Salary: £33,434 – £39,390 per annum, pro-rata (actual £17,831 – £21,008)
- Closing date: 8th September 2019
- Interview dates: TBC
Fair Ways is an expanding, dynamic charity that strongly believes in providing opportunities for people to meet their full potential. Fair Ways is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families and we expect all staff to share this commitment. We have recently been awarded fourth best Not-for-Profit Organisations to work for in the Sunday Times Awards.
Our staff play a critical role in the success of the business. It is our people who innovate, develop, promote our identity and deliver our services. We all share a common goal to deliver excellent services in line with our Mission, Vision & Values.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Recruitment Manager to join our team in Southampton on a 6 month FTC, working up to 20 hours a week as a job share. The HR Recruitment Manager will act as a key interface between the organisation and candidates to develop attraction, recruitment and on-boarding opportunities in a timely manner, whilst adhering to best practice and legislative requirements.
The successful candidate will be involved in;
- Overseeing the workload distribution of all activities undertaken by the recruitment team, ensuring that all end to end recruitment lifecycle activities are delivered whilst proactively addressing and troubleshooting any resourcing barriers and deliver resourcing solutions for specialist roles
- Ensuring all recruitment paperwork is completed to a high standard
- Setting department SLA’s and being able to monitor/report to the HR Director on analytics – time to hire, cost per hire, labour turnover, agency spend
- Recommending, agreeing and implementing talent attraction strategies, whilst taking responsibility for the recruitment budget and maximize our spend, ensuring job boards are attracting quality candidates and value for money
- Working with managers to identify upcoming recruitment requirements, using organisational knowledge to provide guidance and suggestions to effectively resolve resourcing issues
- CIPD qualified or evidence of an equal level of direct work experience
- Evidence of working at a senior HR Recruitment professional level with high customer interaction
- Experience of end to end candidate placement, and evidence of keeping updated on key changes in talent management practice and legislation
- Strong organisation and planning skills, showing strong attention to detail and the ability to analyse to understand problems
- Clear decision-making and takes responsibility for actions, projects and people
- New ideas, approaches or insights; creates innovative solutions to problems
Fair Ways places importance on valuing staff and recognising the key role staff play in the organisation that’s why we offer:
- In-house Induction training prior to starting in your role
- Health Cash Plan Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- A wide range of accredited courses from Level 2 Awards to Level 5 Diplomas in Health and Social Care, Children and Young People, Counselling, Health Care, and Assessing
- Offer access to Legal, Financial and Personal Advice
- An active Employee Committee
- Auto-enrolment into Pension Scheme
Interested in the vacancy? We encourage a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all communities.