Job Reference – 596
In-house Recruitment Administrator – Full Time
Job Reference: – 596
Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours p/week.
Pay: £18,238 to £20,857.
Closing date: 10th November 2019.
Fair Ways is an expanding, dynamic charity that strongly believes in providing opportunities for people to meet their full potential. Fair Ways is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families and we expect all staff to share this commitment. We have recently been awarded fourth best Not-for-Profit Organisations to work for in the Sunday Times Awards.
We are looking for an experienced,pro active and reliable Recruitment Administrator to join our Recruitment team which is expanding and are on the lookout for a full-time individual.
The role, although fast past and demanding, will also be fun and full of self-fulfillment.
You will be joining a small team at Fair Ways but playing a big part in making a difference to the lives of our service users. The role will consist of creating staff files, updating spreadsheets, assist with the Recruitment process including creation of the job advertisements, arranging interviews and creating contracts.
If you feel you can take ownership of an administration process – then this Recruitment Administrator role is for you.
The successful candidate will be involved in;
- To excel in this role, our in-house Recruitment Administrator will have the ability to work well in a high pressurised environment, successfully being able to keep all the plates spinning at the same time, whilst remaining positive. We are looking for someone to:
- Support with the administration of the recruitment process including the generation of new starter paperwork including contracts and offer letters.
- Conduct and record pre-employment checks whilst putting together staff files.
- Support in the administration for the induction weeks.
- Create new and existing staff ID cards and ensure all remain in date.
- Ensure the HR recruitment database and spreadsheet is kept up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
The perfect Recruitment Administrator will have confidence and ownership in the work they do. Team fit is important to a culture of any business, we would also like you to have:
- Proven administration and recruitment experience.
- Proven experience of using administrative databases to a high standard, including being able to create and use spreadsheets on Microsoft Excel.
- Proven understanding and experience of the recruitment process.
- Demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities and anti-oppressive practice.
- The confidence to challenge attitudes and practices that can be perceived as discriminatory.
We ideally would like an individual who has achieved or working towards their CIPD Level 3 qualification or higher HR qualifications and if you have a background in working for recruitment agencies.
Fair Ways places importance on valuing staff and recognising the key role staff play in the organisation that’s why we offer:
- In-house Induction training prior to starting in your role
- Health Cash Plan Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- A wide range of accredited courses from Level 2 Awards to Level 5 Diplomas in Health and Social Care, Children and Young People, Counselling, Health Care, and Assessing
- Offer access to Legal, Financial and Personal Advice
- An active Employee Committee
- Auto-enrolment into Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this role, please state by quoting the job reference number next to the position on the application form.
We look forward to hearing from you.