Job Reference 633
Fair Ways is a not for profit organisation where we pride ourselves on getting the best from our staff and young people which we encourage through training, engagement and delivery.
We are keen to hire an Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our Hub based in Fareham. This role is working as part of our clinical and therapeutic services and reporting to our Hub Clinical Lead.
What will you be doing?
- To undertake clinical assessments, formulations and interventions in Fair Ways therapeutic hub (a multi-disciplinary team).
- To take a role in formally assessing the occupational and sensory needs of young people in conjunction with colleagues and other professionals, where necessary contributing in part or in whole to written assessments.
- To provide evidence based therapeutic interventions to young people across Fair Ways services (in health, education and social care contexts).
- Manage a caseload of clients with complex OT needs using evidence based/client-centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate.
What do you need?
- Hold a qualification approved by the Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCOT).
- Up to date registration with the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC).
- Experience of autonomous caseload management, comprising assessment, planning intervention and evidence based evaluation within relevant service area.
- Post-qualification experience as an Occupational Therapist working with children, young people and families.
- Experience of facilitating groupwork.
Our benefits include –
- Free parking
- In-depth training & development
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Free 24 hour online employee assistance programme
If you are interested in working with a forward thinking-organisation focused on giving the best service to our children and young people then apply today!
and ask for the Recruitment Team or email Recruitment@fairways.co