Job Reference – 527
- Full Time: up to 37.5 hours p/week “happy to talk flexible working”
- Salary: Band H £28,000 to £33,850 per annum
- Closing date: 10th March 2019
- Interview dates: TBC
Additional benefits: Health cash plan scheme; Pension Scheme; Staff Discounts; Childcare vouchers; Employee Assistance Programme (EAP); Great training and development opportunities.
Fair Ways is looking for an energetic, conscientious and engaging Maths Teacher to join our Education Service in one of our Schools based in Swanwick, Hampshire. The school supports pupils with social, emotional and behavioural needs. The successful candidate will have a passion about Special Educational Needs and will have taught Maths previously.
The successful candidate will join the current education team who will build upon, and further implement:
- An Outstanding curriculum
- Strong focus on pupils progress and moving on plans
- Engaging and fun lessons
- Emphasis on creative teaching and learning
Fair Ways is an expanding, dynamic charity that strongly believes in providing opportunities for people to meet their full potential. Fair Ways is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families and we expect ALL staff to share this commitment. We have recently been awarded Third Best Not-for-Profit Organisation to Work For in the Sunday Times Awards.
The successful candidate will be required to;
- Deliver lessons and support the needs of the school on a day to day basis.
- Teach pupils on a 1:1 basis with some small group work delivering Maths for a variety of attainment levels from entry level to GCSE/Functional Skills.
- Plan schemes of work and carry out assessments to evidence pupil’s progress.
- Monitor the welfare of pupils and adhere to all safeguarding procedures promoted by the school.
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience in supporting children with social, emotional and behavioural needs within an educational environment. In addition to your experience, you will also need to hold a QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification. You should be enthusiastic and committed in supporting children with certain needs, whilst having the knowledge and experience of the Maths Syllabus. All applicants must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to the use of a car. All staff will undergo DBS checks at the enhanced level. The disclosure cost will be met by Fair Ways.
Interested in the vacancy? We encourage a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all communities.