Fair Ways Graduate Scheme 2020 is a fast track programme designed with a simple aim of developing inspirational leaders within the care, health and education sector while helping them drive positive change in the lives of some of the most vulnerable people in society.
Fair Ways is an evolving organisation in a demanding and changeable field. Whether taking up a front line role or one behind the scenes, the ability to connect with and motivate others is crucial to effect positive change. If you are motivated by improving lives, inspiring others and can adapt to a changing environment, Fair Ways Graduate Scheme can provide the skills, knowledge, support and hands on experience to become an inspirational leader.
We are looking for a Marketing Graduate to join our team in Southampton, working 37.5 hours a week, on a 2 year fixed term contract with a salary of £23,000 per annum plus benefits!
Our Graduate Programme is designed to enhance your skills, build your experience and provide you with an in-depth understanding of the social care sector. You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, a variety of on-the-job assignments, and networking opportunities.
The 2020 Graduate Scheme includes:
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Fully immersive work placement within the marketing team
- Enrollment on our 1 year part time Future Leaders Programme (alongside work placement (year 1)
- Enrollment on accredited Level 5 leadership and management qualification (year 2)
- Ongoing 1:1 work based mentoring for the duration of the scheme
- Access to managers’ master classes to develop specific skills
- Access to a network of leaders, managers and scheme peers to support you on your journey
Your skills and knowledge are important, but your values will get you through the door. We expect all employees to uphold our core values and contribute to a positive culture.
What will you be doing in the role?
- Working closely with Fair Ways Business Development Lead to design and implement a strategic marketing plan for Fostering, to include ongoing research, market tracking, competitor tracking and identification of the most effective routes to market.
- Aligning Fair Ways digital marketing campaigns primarily to the Fostering Strategic Marketing plan and Fair Ways staff recruitment campaigns.
- Working closely with Fair Ways PPC provider to target key locations and demographic groups for Fostering recruitment.
- Delivering clear analysis of all marketing campaigns with supported recommendations to continuously refine these campaigns.
- Working closely with the Fostering team and Fair Ways Foster Carers.
- To develop Industry network links, other network opportunities and research fostering awards.
- Creating and analysing monthly marketing reports, developing GoogleAnalytics metrics, social media activities and email campaigns.
- Maintaining and updating company website content ensuring it remains timely and relevant and aligned to Fair Ways strategic messages.
- Supporting a broad range of content creation and production for all of Fair Ways services.
- Developing Fair Ways brand in line with existing brand values and marketing plans.
- Promoting Fair Ways Values and Culture in all Marketing activities.
Who are we looking for?
- You will hold a relevant Marketing Degree (or equivalent) qualification
- Previous marketing experience within the work place either through an internship or student work experience placement
- You will have a keen interest in digital marketing and social media
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills, capable of presenting data effectively
- Excellent written/verbal communication skill and a strong attention to detail
- A sharp eye for detail and an eagerness to learn
- A natural team ethic and well-rounded interpersonal skills
- A driver with a full, clean licence is preferred but not essential
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Care Scheme*
- Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme*
- Service based additional annual leave accrual
- Bespoke training department
- Education Grant Scheme*
- Free Parking
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Future Leaders Programme*
- Staff lottery*
*Subject to qualifying period