JOB ROLE: HR Systems Implementation Project Lead
JOB TYPE: 6 month fixed term contract
HOURS: Up to 37.5 hours a week (part time hours will be considered)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Systems Implementation Lead to join our team in Southampton, on a 6 month fixed term contract working up to 37.5 hours a week. Part time hours would be considered at a minimum of 25 hours a week.
As our HR systems implementation project lead you will deliver a core HR systems which underpins our employee lifecycle. You will be pivotal in engaging and training our people to ensure that they are ready to embrace the new system from Day 1. You will serve as the technical point of contact and subject matter expert, ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Lead the implementation of the new HR System across the organisation
- Project manage the change process through the implementation and provide an overview of the size, length, resource and progress to HR Director
- Execute the implementation within time and budget
- Work in partnership with the HRIS system provider to ensure smooth transition of data onto the new system
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders within the business such as Training and Development, HR and Payroll to map out timelines and set up of departmental fields
- Working with IT to ensure workflows and systems have been correctly built and fully tested
- Post implementation on creating how to guides and FAQs and cascading these to the business
- Experience with implementing cloud based HR systems such as Access
- Strong analytical, problem solving, collaboration and time-management skills
- Strong background managing project time-frames and budgets including building and executing project plans to track deliverables, time lines, resources and overall project management activities
- A core understanding of HRIS applications from a technical perspective
- Strong experience in developing, manipulating complex reports
- Verifiable and demonstrated expertise in Excel functions like pivot table, vlookup, macros
- Hands on configuration experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and experience of stakeholder management.
Interested in the vacancy? We encourage a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all communities.
Download the Job Description and an Application Form here or please phone Head Office (02380 230400) and ask for the Recruitment Team.