Job Ref: 651
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £33,434 – £40,804
Job Ref: 651
Closing Date: 23/02/2020
Fair Ways is a not for profit organisation where we pride ourselves on getting the best from our staff and young people which we encourage through training, engagement and delivery.
We are looking to hire an experienced, engaging and process-driven HR Business Partner to work with our Family Services and Health department.
What will you be doing in the role?
- Contributing to the development of the businesses people plan.
- Driving, influencing, advising and supporting the cultural and people aspects of organisational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives within business units in order to improve business efficiency and people management.
- Providing input to the development and maintenance of HR policies, procedures in line with legal requirements, best practice and business objectives to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff throughout the business.
- Identifying and recommending changes to current procedures to ensure high standards of service are maintained.
- Coaching, supporting and challenging managers in the application of HR policies and practices.
- Providing expert technical advice, professional guidance, coaching and support to the business on all aspects of people management, which fully reflects current employment legislation and best practice ensuring a consistent and fair approach.
- Supporting and update business units on all employee relations matters.
Who are we looking for:
- – Experience of dealing with difficult and sensitive situations in a diplomatic and professional manner
- – Fully conversant and up-to-date with all aspects of employment law and HR best practice
- – Experience in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures
- – Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- – CIPD Intermediate level
- – Experience of working in a multi-site environment
- – Experience of project management from concept to sign off
A salary of £33,434 – £40,804 is on offer along with a host of benefits.
Our benefits include –
- Free parking
- In-depth training & development
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Free fruit, tea & coffee
- Free 24 hour online employee assistance programme
This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation in a position that offers support, engagement and leadership.