Job Reference – 520
- Hours: Up to Full Time (37.5) “Happy to talk Flexible Working”
- Salary: Band I £33,103 – £40,400 p/annum
- Location: Southampton (SO14)
- Closing Date: 3rd March 2019
- Interview Dates: TBC
- Additional Benefits: Health cash plan scheme; Pension Scheme; Staff Discounts; Childcare vouchers; Employee Assistance Programme (EAP); Training opportunities
Due to a re-organisation of the HR Department, Fair Ways are moving towards business partnering, and an exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Business Partner to join the team.
This role requires someone to proactively support the business to achieve its objectives, by providing a professional HR service to Managers and employees in regards to Employee Relations.
Fair Ways is an expanding, dynamic charity that strongly believes in providing opportunities for people to meet their full potential. Fair Ways is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families and we expect ALL staff to share this commitment. We have recently been awarded Third Best Not-for-Profit Organisation to Work For in the Sunday Times Awards.
As HR Business Partner, your role will include:
- Contributing to the development of the businesses people plan;
- Driving, influencing, advising and supporting the cultural and people aspects of organisational change;
- Providing input in to the development and maintenance of HR policies and procedures in line with legal requirements;
- Coaching, supporting and challenging managers in the application of HR policies and practices;
- Supporting and updating business units on all employee relations matters.
We are looking for a high energy individual who is proactive, supportive, professional and can work as part of a team. You will need to have experience of dealing with difficult and sensitive situations, be fully up to date with all aspects of employment law and HR best practice and have had experience in recruitment and Assessment Centres.
You will need to hold (or be working towards) a CIPD intermediate level qualification or equivalent, have excellent organisational skills and have the confidence to challenge managers if appropriate. All candidates must have a full driving licence and have access to the use of a car. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a Basic Disclosure (DBS). The disclosure cost will be met by Fair Ways.
Interested in the vacancy? We encourage a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all communities.