Job Reference 501
- Hours: Up to Full Time (37.5 p/week)
- Salary: Band G up to £28,684 p/annum
- Closing Date: 3rd February 2019
- Interview Dates: TBC
If you love meeting new people, have excellent attention to detail and have worked in and lead a recruitment environment, this could be the opportunity for you! Our HR team works in specialist functions where this post will be overseeing our Recruitment and Talent Planning Function. We recruit for our 24 (and growing!) departments and provide a first class service ensuring we fill each post securely.
Fair Ways is an expanding, dynamic charity that strongly believes in providing opportunities for people to meet their full potential. Fair Ways is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families and we expect ALL staff to share this commitment. We have recently been awarded Third Best Not-for-Profit Organisation to Work For in the Sunday Times Awards.
A suitable Recruitment and Talent Planning Advisor would be able to;
- Take a lead role in the co-ordination of the recruitment process including the creation of job advertisements, undertaking interviews, the selection process and advising and training managers on interviews.
- Develop new and innovative strategies for advertising/promoting vacancies, including designing and coordinating all logistics for assessment days, recruitment fairs and events in order to attract and build relationships with candidates.
- Regularly supervise and appraise administrators within the recruitment function ensuring they are fully supported and are able to progress through their Career Passport.
We are looking for a high energy individual who takes great pride in their work, to join a lively HR Department. You will be integral to the growth of our rapidly expanding business and will play a key part in both the sourcing and recruitment administration for the whole company. This is a busy and fast-paced role that enables you to build relationships both internally and externally. Attainment of a CIPD Level 5 qualification or higher is desirable. Proven administration and HR experience is essential in order to coordinate successful recruitment campaigns, including maintaining a recruitment database to a high standard. To also have experience in leading a recruitment environment, whilst also taking a proactive approach to ensuring KPI’s are met would be ideal. All candidates must have a full driving licence and have access to the use of a car. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a Basic Disclosure (DBS). The disclosure cost will be met by Fair Ways.
Fair Ways places importance on valuing staff and recognising the key role staff play in the organisation that’s why we
- Offer intensive in house Induction training prior to starting in your role. Our training department also offers a wide range of accredited courses from Level 2 Awards to Level 5 Diplomas in Health and Social Care, Children and Young People, Counselling, Health Care, and Assessing.
- Offer access to legal, financial and personal advice.
- Have an active employee committee.
- After a year’s employment, staff can benefit from a health scheme including discounts for restaurants, optical/dental discount and childcare vouchers.
- Offer discounted gym memberships.
Working for Fair Ways will provide you with an opportunity to seek discount on products and local services as well as auto-enrolment into our Pension scheme.
Interested in the vacancy? We encourage a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all communities.
and ask for the Recruitment Team or email Recruitment@fairways.co