Fair Ways has an excellent opportunity for a bright, resourceful and organised Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join our Health and Safety team.
Our team play an important role in supporting our business to deliver exceptional service and ensuring we remain compliant with Health and Safety legislation and our environmental policies.
Joining our dynamic team, you will work closely with our experienced Health & Safety Manager and Quality,
We are looking for a candidate currently holding IOSH Managing Safely training and / or a NEBOSH General Certificate however this is a developmental role growing in maturity through practical and theoretical training so you will need to be enthusiastic and keen to proactively enhance your H&S knowledge and experience.
What will you be doing?
- Undertaking monitoring of action plans arising from internal audits, servicing schedules and provide reports to the Health and Safety Manager
- Taking action including internal enforcement up to and including prohibiting works where the situation demands
- Support in developing and implementing initiatives to promote the health, safety and wellbeing for the employees of Fair Ways
- Contribute to policy development and review, provide guidance to managers and employees with risk assessments and other HS relevant documentation
What do you need?
- NEBOSH General Certificate and evidence of CPD essential
- Certificate in Environmental management (preferred)
- Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of UK health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of health and safety compliance systems and how to operate them to ensure compliance across multiple sites
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the health and safety sector
Our benefits include
- Free parking
- In-depth training & development
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Free 24 hour online employee assistance programme
Hours: P/T 25 hours per week
Salary: Band H Level 1-4 £27,829-£31,847 per annum.
If interested in joining a forward-thinking and caring organisation, download an Application Form today!