Job Reference – 445
- Hours: We would consider Full or Part Time hours – a minimum of 26.5 p/week.
- Salary: Band D, level 4 (£20,678 per annum)
- Closing date: 26th August 2018
- Interview dates: TBC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to join our Finance Department based in Southampton. You will need to be a confident communicator and be able to stay calm under pressure, maintaining a high level of accuracy in your work at all times.
Fair Ways is an expanding, dynamic charity that strongly believes in providing opportunities for people to meet their full potential. Fair Ways is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families and we expect ALL staff to share this commitment. We have recently been awarded Third Best Not-for-Profit Organisations to Work For in the Sunday Times Awards.
The key tasks of this role will include;
- Assisting with purchase and sales ledger and other finance tasks such as credit control.
- Assessing units’ petty cash and the collection of receipts for Visa purchases.
- Undertaking a variety of month end duties and general administration.
You, as the successful candidate, will have proven accounts administration experience and can also demonstrate excellent I.T skills. You will need to possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, non-verbal and written. Your attention to detail and high levels of accuracy will be key to this position. This role will suit a reliable, enthusiastic and honest individual who can work well as part of team.
Fair Ways places importance on valuing staff and recognising the key role staff play in the organisation that’s why we
- Offer intensive in house Induction training prior to starting in your role. Our training department also offers a wide range of accredited courses from Level 2 Awards to Level 5 Diplomas in Health and Social Care, Children and Young People, Counselling, Health Care, and Assessing.
- Offer access to legal, financial and personal advice.
- Have an active employee committee.
- After a year’s employment, staff can benefit from a health scheme including discounts for restaurants, optical/dental discount and childcare vouchers.
- Offer discounted gym memberships.
Working for Fair Ways will provide you with an opportunity to seek discount on products and local services as well as auto-enrolment into our Pension scheme.
Interested in the vacancy? We encourage a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all communities.
and ask for the Recruitment Department or email Recruitment@fairways.co