Fair Ways staff play a critical role in the success of the business. It is our people who innovate, develop, promote our identity and deliver our services. We all share a common goal to deliver excellent services in line with our Mission, Vision & Values.
We believe our success comes from the investment we make in our staff. We’re an award winning organisation and have been recognised for our commitment to learning & development. Fair Ways is all about putting people first. Our staff and service users make it the special place it is.
Choosing a career with us means joining an organisation that makes a difference. There is tremendous opportunity here for creative thinkers who want to lead the industry through innovation, nourish the community with quality, and be a part of something great.
We are looking for a dynamic and successful New Business Development professional to lead and manage our commercially focused business development activities, to identify and develop new business opportunities generating income for our Fostering services.
The role will be based in Southampton, working up to 22.5 hours a week, over 3 days a week (working pattern is flexible), with a salary of £33,068 per annum pro rata (actual £19,840).
The role will be instrumental in identifying, developing and winning new foster carers to join Fair Ways. We are looking for someone with strong sales capabilities, a strategic thinker with commercial awareness who can operate independently, as a subject matter expert.
- Proactively identify, develop and deliver new Foster Carers to Fair Ways Fostering.
- Working closely with Fair Ways Marketing Graduate to design and implement strategic sales campaigns.
- Planning and positioning in the appropriate markets to enhance the operation of the business and Fair Ways reputation as a leader within the industry
- Providing constant and consistent feedback on all sales initiatives.
- Ongoing monitoring of all routes to market providing clear analysis of the success of each route to maximise conversions.
- Managing CRM i.e. tracking all Fostering Leads, ensuring all contact KPI’s are achieved and obtaining feedback at all points.
- Development of key Fostering pipeline statistics and reporting these on a timely basis
- Assisting the Fostering recruitment team to follow up all enquiries as required.
- Increase Fair Ways visibility by arranging and attending Fostering events / Foster Carer forums. Generating and attending Fostering Network opportunities.
- Providing management information for the budgeting process.
- Successful sales management experience
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with potential candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting candidates
- Good networking skills
- The ability to analyse sales figures and write reports
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch and see them through.
Our benefits include
- Free parking
- In-depth training & development
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Free 24 hour online employee assistance programme
All candidates must have a full driving license and have access to the use of a car. Successful candidates will be required to provide an enhanced Disclosure (DBS). This disclosure cost will be met by Fair Ways.