Job Reference – 482
- Hours: Zero hours
- Salary: Band B £8.53 p/hour to £8.97 p/hour plus enhancements
Additional Benefits: Health cash plan scheme; Pension Scheme; Staff Discounts; Childcare vouchers; Employee Assistance Programme (EAP); Great development opportunities.
Due to the continued success and expansion of our Contact Centre, Fair Ways are looking for a zero hours support worker to join the team. The role will involve a variety of shifts, especially in the evenings and during weekends.
Fair Ways is an expanding, dynamic charity that strongly believes in providing opportunities for people to meet their full potential. Fair Ways is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families and we expect ALL staff to share this commitment. We have recently been awarded Fourth Best Not-for-Profit Organisation to Work For in the Sunday Times Awards.
Our ideal candidates for this role will show us that they can;
- Effectively contribute, as part of the team, to the planning and decision making process within the Contact Scheme.
- Undertake accurate observations and recordings and produce reports to CAFCASS within set timescales.
- Observe, assess and monitor the health development and emotional well-being of parents and children, by promoting high standards of physical care, hygiene and safety for residents.
We are looking for motivated individuals with experience in working with babies, children and vulnerable adults. A childcare qualification is desirable but not essential. The role requires individuals to have a good understanding of safeguarding issues, knowing when and how to intervene and work in a way that prioritises the needs of the children. Applicants must have a full driving licence and have access to the use of a car. Successful candidates will be required to provide an enhanced Disclosure. The disclosure cost will be met by Fair Ways.
Working for Fair Ways will provide you with an opportunity to seek discount on products and local services as well as auto-enrolment into our Pension scheme.
Interested in the vacancy? We encourage a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all communities.
- Closing date: 2nd June 2019
- Interview dates: TBC