Mission, Values & Culture
By creating a culture that values every individual, we can harness and develop their potential so that they may achieve great things.
- Make a difference
- Never give up
- Value every individual
- Listen to each other, develop each other, reach our potential
- Quality and passion in what we do
We want Fair Ways to be an enjoyable, exciting and welcoming place where:
- Professional: We do what we say we will do, when we said we would do it
- Accepting: We are inclusive, open minded and treat each other with respect
- Reflective: We focus on learning, not blaming
- Transparent: We are open, honest and have integrity
We fully expect everyone to play their P.A.R.T in creating the culture our employees and service users deserve.